Thursday, June 9, 2011

The "Don't Miss" Songs of the Week -- June 9, 2011

Every Thursday I'll be posting 3 songs (but I'll start you out with 5 this first week) I highly recommend for you to check out. I'm sure you'll find plenty songs that you have heard before, but I hope this will be an avenue for music discovery. These songs will be able to speak for themselves, so no review will be necessary. Enjoy and be sure to let me know what you think. I'd love to hear your suggestions, too; I'm always looking for new music.


1. Finch - "What it is to Burn"

2. Sick Puppies - "All the Same"

3. Jack's Mannequin - "Kill the Messenger"

4. Fightstar - "The English Way"

5. Emarosa - "Heads or Tails? Real or Not?"

2 comments:

  1. 3 of the 5 were epic (Finch, Sick Puppies, and Emarosa), and I'd like to see "Last Day on Earth" by Kate Miller-Heidke on here next week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment and thanks for the suggestion!

    "Last Day on Earth" is a very good song. I'll have to check out more of her stuff now. I'll definitely feature it in next week's selections. Possibly even in a "reader selection of the week" section or something.

    ReplyDelete